From Corporate Events to Your Family Reunion
"Our dinner guests enjoyed The Hermitage and its gracious surroundings. The food was great, bartender friendly, beautiful decor/floral arrangements and the musicians added to the "flavor" of the night.
You were so helpful in assisting me in coordinating the perfect vendors for our evening. I appreciate you going above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. We couldn't have done it without you!"
- Loret, Executive Coordinator, PepsiCo/Frito Lay HQ, Plano, TX
"We really had a great event there! People remarked at the history and preservation, how beautiful it all was and how perfectly executed it was! Many people commented that they thought the tour was timed perfectly"
- Kelly , C&IB Marketing Events Manager, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
"It was a fantastic event. Great location, great food, great time. My guests enjoyed it and are still talking about it. It was a highlight for all of them. "
Lorraine, Public Relations and Marketing, BMD LLC, Akron, OH
Allow us to help you customize an event to give your attendees a truly one of a kind experience.
- Schedule an after hours mansion tour
- Rent the horse and carriage to see the grounds
- Experience our popular After Hours Ghost Tour
- Other ideas can include, but are not limited to; a Q&A session with a senior Jackson historian, gift bags from the museum store, or even a guided garden tour
Please Email Ben Eggebeen, Event and Tour Sales Manager for Corporate Pricing and Packages